Express delivery to any destination worldwide
Choose our express service for super-fast delivery of your parcel. Parcels received before 3 p.m. will be delivered by 5 p.m. the next working day in most major European cities. Deliveries outside Europe are usually completed in two or three days.
The benefits of International Express
- Next-day delivery of parcels received before 3 p.m. (to major European cities)
- Delivery to major cities outside the EU in 2 – 3 workdays
- Addressee is required to sign for the delivery
- Up to 500 euros compensation in the event of loss or damage
- Fully trackable service*
How does it work?
Follow these steps to send your parcel with International Express:
- Make sure your parcel meets the size and weight requirements:
Max. size: 100 x 50 x 50 cm
Max. weight: 30 kg
- Make sure that your parcel is addressed correctly
Please refer to address specifications per country.
- Add postage
Visit your local post office for help with postage. Please note that you cannot use regular stamps to frank your parcel.
- Be sure to provide the required documentation
For international deliveries outside the EU, you are required to fill out a customs form. Use a CN 22 form if the total value of your shipment is less than 425 euros. Otherwise, a CN 23 form should be used.
- Hand over your parcel at one of the 2,600 post offices