Your most valuable items delivered safely to any destination worldwide
Choose Insured Delivery to send highly valuable items with complete peace of mind. In the event of loss or damage, you will receive compensation of up to 5,500 euros.
The benefits of Insured Delivery
- Up to 5,500 euros compensation in the event of loss or damage
- Proof of posting as standard
- Addressee is required to sign for the delivery
- Fully trackable service*
- Priority delivery
- Undeliverable items returned free of charge
How does it work?
Follow these steps to send your parcel with Insured Delivery:
- Make sure your parcel meets the size and weight requirements:
Max. weight (delivery inside the EU): 23 kg
Max. weight (delivery outside the EU): 20 kg
Max. size: 100 x 50 x 50 cm
- Make sure that your parcel is addressed correctly
Please refer to address specifications per country.
- Add postage
At your local PostNL point, you can send your parcel quickly and easily to any destination worldwide, with exception of the USA.
- Be sure to provide the required documentation
Be sure to provide the required documentation For international deliveries outside the EU, you are required to fill out a customs form. For an International, Insured Parcel use a CN23 form. If you prepare your order online, the information that is required by customs is automatically displayed. Have you filled out all the information? Then the customs form is automatically added to your shipping label. Then you can just hand it over at a PostNL point. No printer? We can print your shipping label and the required customs forms for you.
- Hand over your parcel at one of the 2,600 post offices